ArenaNet Internship Test – Completed!

I’ve actually finished the full model with time to spare since the deadline isn’t for another 2 weeks! Somehow the polygon count went down to 7389….how I’m not entirely sure, but in this case better to have less then more! I managed to pose it somewhat in ZBrush, which saved me a bunch of time since I didn’t have to rig it, and it looks a lot nicer if its posed for presentation 🙂 So without further ado:

And the breakdowns:

😀

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.